Does your heart melt, your knees go weak and you loose your defenses when you delve into chocolate?
Well, I'm not a die-hard chocolate fan, but there are times when I can't resist the temptation of a chocolate bite. But, I know many people are who are easily swayed and vulnerable to chocolate treats. For those of you who are embracing your love affair with chocolate, here's a proven chocolate recipe you've been waiting for.
So I hope you'll try this recipe and I guarantee that it's is well worth the time you spend! Enjoy making this cake. And don't forget to share the feedback about this recipe in the comments box.
|Fresh, delicious & tempting - Chocolate Cake|
- Cocoa powder 1/4 Cup
- Boiling water 7 tbsp
- Butter 1/2 Cup + 1/3 Cup
- Caster Sugar 1/2 Cup + 2 tbsp
- light brown sugar 1/4 Cup + 1 tbsp
- Eggs 4
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Flour 1 Cup + 4 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Sieve flour and baking powder thrice
- Cream butter ,caster sugar and light brown sugar well.
- Add one egg at a time with essence.
- Make a paste of cocoa powder and hot water without any lumps
- Add the paste to the creme mixture.
- Now fold in the sieved flour little at a time.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 mts and bake for 40 mts or till the skewer comes out clean.
- Cool your cake and do the frosting.
Note: Increase the sugar if you feel you need more.
Chocolate 200 gms
Butter 115 gms
Cream 100 ml
|Slice of Temptation|
- Double boil the chocolate and butter
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Leave it to cool for 20 minutes, then chill in the fridge for 40-50 mts, stirring occasionally, until thick enough to spread.
- Then spread on the top and sides of the cake.
Finally, share and enjoy the yummy chocolate cake!
|Chocolate Cake - Treat for you!|