Sunday, August 1, 2010

Birthday Cake - With Edible icing sheet print

Cake With Edible Icing Sheet
This is my first cake with edible icing sheet print. You too can easily make this kind of cake with edible icing sheet. I've bought the edible icing sheet from Institute of Baking and Cake Art near the Double Road flyover, Bangalore.
Contact this institute for edible icing sheet Ph # 9342825279.

You can also get other also other hard-to-find baking items for sale.

Get customized cakes for your kid's birthday. Pick the best image from your photo album or the select the cartoon that your child likes. Mail it to this institute and they will use this image to make edible icing sheet. Yes, i'm sure your kids will like it and give them a big surprise.

Learn to bake birthday cake 
Are you interested to learn baking? I can teach you basics of baking. With my class, you can learn to make muffins, tea cake or cake for your kid's birthday. It's simple. Just spend 2hrs of your time to get the baby steps in baking. Contact me at Ph # 9379398865 for weekend or weekday baking class. I'm based at Cambridge Layout, Bangalore.

Thank You

Marina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Marina ,
I called ur numner .. but no response.
Please get back to me at my mail id shrav.sweety@gmail.com

Mira said...

Thank you for sharing such great information.
It has help me in finding out more detail about photo print cake

Cake Park said...

Nice and informative blog.So here we have beautifully designed lusciousBirthday cakes in chennai by Online Bakers Chennai.

Micheal Alexander said...

What better way to celebrate your birthday than with a delicious cake? And what could make that cake even more special? An edible icing sheet print! With this innovative product, you can print any design or photograph onto an icing sheet and then apply it to your cake. It's easy to use and the results are stunning - your guests will be amazed at your creativity.

Thank you Cake Delivery Philippines