Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Assorted Muffins / Cupcakes

These home made delicious nutritious muffins make the perfect breakfast on the go! Packed with the goodness of different flavors, they're a great start to the day.
I also make assorted muffins. Orange peel marmalade filled, chochips,strawberry, chocolate muffins and plain muffins. What else do you need for Xmas time.
These assorted muffins packs are for sale at Top in Town, Near Saibaba Mandir, Cambridge layout. I also make these assorted muffins as per orders.
Also you can contact me at Ph # 9379398865. I'm put up at cambridge Layout, Ulsoor, Bangalore. Apart from orders, I teach muffins at my house. My baking classes are best for newbies/ beginers/kids or those keen to learn baby steps in baking.

Super Chef Muffin Baking Party

Are you looking for muffin baking lessons on your kids birthday party?

Here's an interesting way to add a baking twist to your kid's b'day. I take cup cake baking show during your kid's birthday . It would be a mix of fun and learning experience for all the kinds and different way to spruce up the b'day event. Make your kids birthday party an event to remember.

Contact me Marina at ph # 9379398865 for details to schedule muffin classes in Bangalore.


Some handy muffin baking tips:

I use muffin cup size - 10
Don't fill the muffin cup with the batter.

No comments: