Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Expats Guide to South Indian Cuisine

Learn Indian Cooking
Did you have the interest to learn south Indian cooking?  How about learning to cook idlies or dosa or other kinds of south India snacks? If you're in Bangalore, you can attend my personalized cooking class or you can learn it online. Learn to make simple Indian snacks or breakfast item with do-it-yourself lessons. Through my online or offline classes you can learn Indian cooking in a jiffy.

Call me to schedule your class. Reach me at Ph# 9379398865 or email me: Email me at mennasdelight@gmail.com . Find more details of Indian cooking classes in Bangalore.

Here're the list of few recipes I can teach you:
  • Learn to make Indian Dal  Vegetables
  • North Indian veg dishes ( Naan, Malai Kofta)
  • North Indian chicken dishes ( Butter chicken)
  • Learn to make Idli, Dosa, vada
  • Chutney for dosa, sambar
  • Egg based Recipes from Kerala
  • Kerala Fish Curry
  • Indian Soup Recipes
  • Learn to make Appam and stew/fish molee
  • Learn to make Puttu and kadala curry
  • many more...
Learn to make authentic South Indian foods in a day with hands-on-cooking class. Contact me to know about class details. I'm put up at domlur, Bangalore, India.

You can check my Facebook Page  - Mennas Indian Cooking Class, Bangalore

No comments: