Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chicken Wings Lunch


Green Peas Pulao and Alu Methi
What makes a delightful Sunday Lunch? Today I had a new item for my lunch. I had these tasty chicken wing grill along with peas pulao, alu methi and cutlet. In fact, I felt this lunch too heavy with all these attractive add ons. Since I didn't get time to make salad, I settled for low fat Nestle curd.

Why don't you try combination at your house? Apart from cutlet, rest of it is takes less time and money. I'm sure kids and grown up people will love this beautiful lunch idea. Pls give further suggestion or comments, to improve my trials

Order Chicken Wing Starter
If you have any doubts about this recipe, pls feel free to call me or mail me for detailed recipe. If you're in Bangalore you can call me to take chicken starter for your next party.

No comments: