Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kerala's Green backyard


Backwater Views
My blog is stuffed with all kinds of food. It's only about food, food and lot's of food. Too much of food talk is a turn off for many. So, I decided to break the food spell with a green view. This time it's a break from the oil and smoke to something close to nature.

Where is this backwater view?
During one of my trip to Trivandrum, I took couple of pics of backwater from the train. I took this picture from a place called Kapil. I hope this picture gives fresh air or diverts your mind from all the food stuffed posts.

Well, life is not all about food, neither is my blog. Let me take a break from foodie stuff to something more delightful .

With love,

Marina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading this post, I honestly think that you have the precise knoeledge of what are you deliberating.I seriously wish to congratulate you for zeal for the work you own that has made you stand today on this height.Genuinely,there has not been even once that I have visited your post and went without getting some good information.Keep it up.And yes i have bookmarked your site mennas-cooking.blogspot.com .

Marina Charles said...

Thank you so much... :-)

Marina

Sabarish said...

That's interesting! Can you please share more about it? Thank you.
Buy Clove Online