Friday, September 30, 2011

Chocolate Cake Pops

Cake Pops - Cake on a stick
I read this from the net - Cake pops are a bite-sized piece of heaven.

Made this cake pops for one of my friends daughter's birthday...it's a chocolate cake dipped in milk chocolate, topped with sprinklers. Kids went crazy for cake pops, and many were having it for the first time. Moreover, I saw many Mamas and Papas enjoying it along with their kids.

I'm happy to get more orders for cake pops from other parents who attended this b'day party.

Chocolate Cake Pops - Birthday fav
Have you ever thought of cake pops for your kid's b'day? Maybe you should try it. I bet you would wonder how can anything this simple be so absolutely, totally delicious! They're all the rage – everybody's talking about cake pops.

Marina

P.S Learn to make fancy looking and gorgeous cake pops with one-to-one class. Contact me at 9379398865.