Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christmas cake baking classes

Rich Plum Xmas Cake
It's just 20 days for 2011 Xmas, the grant finale to this year. So, here's something that'll add richness to your Christmas / holiday season. If you're one of those who love to try something new this Christmas, then here's your chance to learn Xmas cake.

In my X-mas cake baking class, you'll learn the traditional Christian recipe. I'll run you through the basics of rich plum cake baking and you'll get hands-on opportunity to bake cake in my class.

Preparing for Xmas cake is a lot different from a usual tea cake or another cake. Lot of ingredients goes in to making rich and delicious plum cake.

After attending rich plum cake baking class, you'll enjoy baking these special Xmas cakes for this Christmas. There's nothing more personal and meaningful than gifting home made Xmas cakes to dear and near ones.

For details of Xmas cake making class contact me, Marina at # 9379398865. I'm put up close to Domlur, Bangalore. 

2 comments:

sonia said...

Thanks...

paper bag

StevenHWicker said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Lemon Myrtle Spice