- 10 Birdseye Chillie(Kanthari chilli in Malayalam)
- 6 Lime (Cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger, cut into 4 slices
- Bring the vinegar, salt and water to low boil and leave it to cool
- Wash and wipe the lime and chili, cut the lime into small pieces.Add this to the bottle.
- Now add ginger and garlic
- Pour the water mixture over the jar leaving 1/4 inch head space. Seal and keep it for a week.
- You can start using it after a week.
Enjoy the picked lime and chili