Sunday, December 4, 2011

Telma's Strawberry Mocktail


My Mom made this refreshing Strawberry mock-tail (Strawberry with a dash of orange juice and lemon juice) . She served while I was taking my baking class. Both me and my student enjoyed sipping this delightful juice

Strawberry Mocktail 
Taste of this Strawberry juice also rhymes with this wonderful song - Summer Wine - Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazlewood. You can listen to this awesome vintage 60s classic and let me how you enjoyed this song!


Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things

I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to
And sang song that I had only sang to just a few...


Cheers,

Marina

5 comments:

Anisha said...

Looks beautiful... nice presentation...

Marina Charles said...

Thank you Anisha

tetaron said...

nice presentation.. looks delicious.. :)

Marina Charles said...

@tetaron Thank you

sonia said...

Thanks...

paper bag