Mince meat - 1/2 kg
Coriander - 2 tbsp
Garlic - 6 pods
Red Chillies - 12
Cinnamon - 2" piece
Cumin seed - 1/2 tbsp
Ginger - 1/2" piece
Cloves - 4
Turmeric - 2 pinch
- Mince meat along with a handful of cleaned onions and 6 green chillies.
- Add one teaspoonful of crushed pepper and a table spoon of vinegar, salt and mix well.
- Keep for 15 minutes and make into balls.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil add few slice onions and few curry leaves.
- When the onions are browned put in masala paste and fry well.
- Add a little vinegar and salt
- Extract milk from coconut. Keep first milk aside.
- Add second and third milk.
- Add 2 tomatoes cut into pieces.
- Cover and allow to boil. while boiling drop meat balls into the gravy.
- Allow to cook for half an hour.
- Add 1st extract of coconut milk and leave to simmer for 10 minutes on slow fire.
Note:- Add mince balls only when gravy is boiling otherwise they will break up