Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chickpea/Chana/Garbanzo Salad

Garbanzo Salad
Hot scorching summer is already stamping its presence in B'lore. It's time to store the winter blankets inside the closet and make it for light bed covers. Along with the change in the weather, I changed the food habits and diets. Now I'm having more fruits, vegetables and lots of curd in the diet.

Another way to go light is with salads. Today I made salad with boiled chana, onion, tomato, and coriander leaves. I made this simple salad under 10 minutes. To add flavor to it, I sprinkled chat masala and fresh lime juice.

Result: A simple healthy salad for all of us 

Salad Times - In search of more salad
What kinds of salads do you make the most? Pls share other salad recipes or variations in the comments box or email it to me.

Your's in Salad,

Marina

No comments: