Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dry Dum Alloo - North Indian Potato Curry

Dum Aloo Image

Delightful : Dum Aloo

This is my all time favourite potato based dish with generous doze of spices and Indian masala. Today I prepared Palak Paneer, Dum Alloo as an accompaniment for veg pulavu. I feel this dish will go well with roti or with naan than with plain rice or pulavu. Anyways, I had a good laid back Sunday after preparing my lunch in one and a half hours time.

SUNDAY SOUL SANTE Evening
And in the evening I had a wonderful experience at the Sunday Soul Sante, Palace grounds, Bangalore. The amazing part of this large flea market is the sheer number of young women entrepreneurs with their creative offering. The lively, enterprising spirit of Bangalore has taken flight with such gathering. The credit goes to all the organizers, the entrepreneurial women with amazing talent. Next time I too will showcase my talent at  Sunday Soul Sante. See you too there!

No comments: