Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Eggs

Easter Eggs 
This year for the first time in my life I made Easter eggs. I tried to make it as colorful as my imagination could permit. After completing the delicate task of painting, I'm happy to have tried something new in life.

So, what have you tried out this season. Or as usual you have pick these trinkets straight from any department store? When time permits, try to go beyond the comfort zone to create something original. If you've missed making Easter Egg this year, there's always another one coming up. Check this article on how to make Easter Egg at home.

Good Luck...

1 comment:

Sujatha said...

i,

Very good work on sharing the information in your blog. Please carry on this good work. :) I liked reading your blogs posts.

I have just started a social networking blog for women called http://www.ladies-talks.com . I would like to have a dynamic women like you to be part of our community.

It's possible that your contents form this blog can be exported directly in our community by using a export file. Again, the credits will be given back to you.

You can register at http://www.ladies-talks.com/register

Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance for your positive response.

Thanks,
Ladies-Talks Team