Friday, March 9, 2012

Kiwi Cake

Kiwi Cake for Birthday 

Kiwi Cake 

Slice of Kiwi Cake
It's the first time I'm tasting Kiwi fruit and I didn't like it much. Kiwi fruit has a different lineage than of Chiku / sapota. Moreover the green color flesh gives it a martian's fruit look. Thought it's packed with nutritional value, the taste is quite alien to me. Maybe I need more time to get acquainted with Kiwi's unique taste.

Coming to this Kiwi cake, there were many admirers. The cake tasted simply great and the icing matched with the taste of Kiwi fruit topping. For decoration I used two day old Strawberry . No wonder it had shrunk in size, color and it laced the original seductive look.

To Whom So Ever It May Concern
You can order kiwi Cake for your next b'day. Give me 2 days time to make a similar looking cake for your friend or your friend's friend or for your relative.

2 comments:

Ramya said...

awesome cake with kiwi

Marina Charles said...

Thank you Ramya..