Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pink Cake

Slice of Pink Cake

Strawberry  Flavor Cake
Here's the circle shaped cake I made with my new baking pan. This cake reminds me of the ring game we used to play at school.

Cake Baking Tray
Baking tray's are available in shopping malls like Lifestyle, Spar, MK Retail outlets. These days many women are turning into baking and cooking. Thanks to the TLC, Master Chef India and other cookery shows in TV, there's a sudden surge of interest for baking and cooking.

It's not just the ladies who are getting a renewed interest in culinary delights, but I see more interest from kids, and daddy's too. It's always wonderful to see men and young boys and girls interested in learning cooking or baking.

So, what's your favorite TV program on baking? Whenever I get the TV slot from my Mom ( 24/7 soap opera fan), I watch shows from Dona Hay,  Rachel Allen and Nigella's.

Since it's very hard to catch these shows in TV, I'm planning to build a good video collection of these cookery shows. Apart from videos, books too are a good source of information on tips, recipes and ideas to improve cooking and baking.

So, let's collaborate and share the culinary delights.

No comments: