Chicken boneless pieces 500gms
1. Curd 1/4 cup
2. Garam Masala 1/2 tsp
3. Chilli powder 1 tsp
4. Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
5. Ginger Garlic paste 1 tsp
6. Lime Juice 1 tbsp
7. Oil 2 tbsp
8. Salt 3/4 tsp
Mix all the ingredients and marinate the chicken and keep it for 2 hours and grill the chicken
For the Gravy
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Onion 2 big grated
- Ginger garlic paste 1.5 tsp
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Tomato puree 3/4 cup
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Fenugreek leaves 1 tsp dry roasted and powdered(kasuri methi)
- Cashew nuts 4 tbsp(add water to make a smooth paste)
- Chicken 500gm grilled
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Cream 4 tbsp
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil and butter in a pan
- Add onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry well
- Add Chili powder. Now add tomato puree and sugar.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add cashew paste and one cup of water.
- Cook until the gravy has thickened.
- Add Chicken and salt. Cook for 2 mts.
- Reduce the flame and add cram stirring continuously,
- Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves and cream
- Serve hot with roti or naan.