Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Dream Project - The Wedding Cake

"I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds". Mike Tyson
I fell in love with cakes during my hunt for my perfect wedding cake. And when I said goodbye to my corporate career I learned everything I could about cakes. It was a dream come true for me to do a wedding cake.
I was so happy to take up this wedding cake when my cousin approached me to do her cake. It is my first official wedding cake. I know there're room for improvement, perfection and polishing. I hope I'll pick the lesson as I keep doing more.
I'm satisfied and content that I have grabbed a handful of clouds and hope to reach the star soon!!
Cake right on the Wedding Pavilion

Waiting for the Couple and well-wishers

I, Me and My first Wedding Cake

No comments: