Friday, May 20, 2016

2015 10K Run - Click, Click

Participants at 2015 10K Run in Bangalore 

Pose with Black Forest Cake - B'lore 

Chicken Liver on Toast - One of my av at Koshy's

Traffic cops overseeing the main city centre

Cop near Koshy's - Guardians of the city

Granite walls of HRC Bangalore

Hard Rock Cafe - Anil Kumble Circle

That's how I take a call in a noisy place

Poster on the wall - Theater scene 

Prayer time at St Antony's Shrine

St Patrick Church - Outside View

Inside St Patrick's Chruch

Coffee time at Koshy's

Koshy's Bangalore - Old world charm and more! 
One more black log post is now live. These are the pics taken during the 2015 10K run in Bangalore. Well, it's better late than never.

 I have tons of such memories and moments tucked in the picture folder, and most of the scenes haven't see the light of day. I mean, not posted on my blog or social media sites.

So, what's the use of not posting these pictures to the world. Probably, it will help me remember that time or moment of that day.

Well, let the picture tell a story.

No comments: