Friday, March 24, 2017

Profiterole - Queen of Desert

Profiterole

Oh, profiterole, queen among deserts! With chocolate sauce surrounding it on your plate, it stands out with all its divinity! This pic is from yesterday's class where I covered - Profiteroles, Eclairs and Doughnuts.

Where to Buy Profiterole or Eclairs in Bangalore?
When I made my first set of profiterole and eclairs, I wan't sure if I had made it right. Often, we follow the recipe word-by-word, but the outcome can slightly differ from the ones available in the market. So, to test and prove to myself that I had got it right, I send a messenger to buy these items from any of the upscale bakeries located around my locality.

Well, this two wheeler sporting messenger ( my hubby) came back with a disappointed and nasty look. Disappointed that he could only get eclairs from Lavonee, while all the places like Glen Bake House didn't have it on that particular day. Well, he had a irritated look as he had stop at many many popular bakeries and cafes in and around Indira Nagar locality, only to find none of these outlets have it. Well, I can understand how it's to drive on this no-mercy summer sun. 

No comments: