Saturday, September 23, 2017

Flavors of North Indian Cooking

You have to be confident in who you are and what you're doing. Of course, you try to evolve.
I would never tell you, 'Today is the best I will ever be.' I'm always trying to be a better trainer, a better person.
After the Indian Cooking Lessons 

Melissa from Minnesota came down to Bangalore and want to learn more about the Indian spices, and ingredients used in Indian cooking. As she had prior knowledge of cooking, it was relatively easy and fun taking her through the recipe and process.

Any classes I take is not just about sharing my knowledge, but it's always learning many things about their cuisine, taste and learning from them.

I also learned few knife skills from her, as she had learned while studying at Le Cordon Bleu.

Loved teaching her.

No comments: