Tuesday, September 26, 2017

From Austria with Love

I always love to write letters and receive letters. We have lost that art now.
Two days back the postman knocked at my door and handed over a cover and it says from Austria. I was surprised to receive a letter from Claudia Mitterer who had come to me around 3 years back for Indian cooking class. Had a lovely two days cooking class with her along with her husband. Stefan owns a bakery in Austria and was checking with them about the Breads they bake.
Now the letter which I received from them is something which I will cherish my whole life . They have remembered me so well that I was touched by her words and was close to tears when I read it.
I also received lot of notes with regard to bread baking which for sure will make me improve myself.

Thanks for the cookie cutter too!
Love to both of you

Letter and Cookie Cutter
From Austria with Love

No comments: